The TS250A is a powerful and versatile Table Saw that can be used with its included Frame on the Floor, or without its frame on a bench. With 3 detachable extension tables (Sides and Rear) the TS250A is ideal for cutting large pieces of sheet timber and extended lengths of timber with significant support and without the restrictions on cutting length of a Mitre Saw and the setup required for accurately cutting extended lengths of timber with a Portable Circular Saw.
With 1500W of cutting power, cutting capacity up to 71mm, 0-45â° Bevel and Bevel Gauge, Mitre Gauge, Blade Guard and Dust Extraction Port and Detachable Extension Tables for extended work piece support; the TS250A has everything you would want in a Table Saw and suitable even for the occasional user or for the enthusiast woodworker looking to expand/replace their existing cutting options.
- A compact and powerful table saw for the DIY woodworker, with the ability to cut all types of wood neatly and accurately
- Powerful 1500W motor with cutting depth of up to 70mm at 90 degrees
- Side and rear extension tables enable larger workpieces to be cut
- Easy adjustment of height of blade allows a cleaner cut for a variety of thicknesses
- The bevel adjustment between 0-45° allows various angles to be cut to suit the application