52cc Petrol Demolition Jack Hammer | Powerful 2.4HP Engine | Thumb Throttle Control
SKU : GPT949
- Huge torque - 50 joules / 1500bpm
- Powerful 2.4hp of force
- Accurate thumb throttle control
- High tensile gear set for maximum reliability
- Toughened crankshaft, ball bearing construction
- BONUS! Moil point chisel
- Requires very little maintenance
- Suitable for working on site without power or in wet conditions
- 12-month warranty for absolute peace of mind!
Estimate your shipping fee
This is one of the few jackhammers you are likely to find with these specs.
High torque combined with 52cc power allows for maximum demolition force far beyond it's lesser electric counterparts. Whether it be tearing up foundations, ripping up driveways, demolishing re-enforced concrete floors or walls, breaking through solid rock this machine easily does it all.
Includes a bonus moil point chisel for chipping.
Includes a full local 12-month warranty.
- Manufacturer: GPT
- Engine Type: Petrol EURO 2 - two stroke commercial
- Dual weighted crank / double ringed piston
- Displacement / Maximum Power: 52CC / 2.4hp
- Max. Power & Speed: 1700W / 6500rpm
- Max. Torque & Speed: 3.5N.m / 5000rpm
- Clutch Type: Centrifugal
- Starter System: Recoil start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.7 Litre
- Fuel Mix: 25:1 (25 parts fuel to 1 part two stroke oil)
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95 +RON
- Maximum Full Load J/BPM: 50J - 1500bpm
- Carburetor type:H119-6A
- Spark plug type:BM6A
- Compatibility: All 30mm Hex, Hitachi PH65 PH65SA H65SB2 H70SA, Makita HM1303 HM1317C HM1307C HM1304 HR1400 HR1317C, ROK 150-36-551, TWM, Millers Falls PT4370, Z1G-DW-45 and more