AMPRO AIR CUT OFF TOOL UTILITY CUTTING GRINDER SAW METAL
SKU : GPT842
- Built–in speed regulator and throttle lever
- Steel spark guard rotates 360 degrees for safety
- Designed to cut through muffler hose clamps, rusted bolts, fibreglass, sheet metal, etc
Estimate your shipping fee
The Ampro air cut off tool is perfect for use in cutting aluminium, plastic, fibreglass or mild steel whether it is lengths of pipe or sheet. This air cut off tool uses a 3" disc at a free speed of 20,000rpm which is generally much faster than most conventional cutting tools, thus allowing smoother and quicker cutting of thinner materials. The perpendicular position of the cutting disc also allows for much safer cutting, which is also helped by the long neck and safety guard. The safety lock mechanism incorporated into the trigger will also prevent accidental start-ups. The inclusion of precision bearings will reduce vibration and ‘spindle run-out’.
- Max. Cutting Capacity : 3/8"
- Wheel Diameter (mm) : 3"
- Stroke Per Min. (SPM) : 20,000
- Avg. Air Consumption (CFM) : 4.0
- Air Pressure (PSI) : 90
- Air Inlet (NPT) : 1/4"
- Hose Size (ID) : 3/8"