A coil nailer is handy tool with more than one use but it very handy when working on the roof. Lightweight, portable and compact it’s the perfect tool when working on a large or small job. Perfect for high volume applications, it is fuelled by compressed air, providing a higher power output allowing you to finish the job more efficiently. In addition it allows you to drive in fasteners much faster with more accuracy and once installed they remain securely in place which is comforting especially in high wind conditions. This also contributes to the longevity and maintenance for your roof. With a high magazine capacity it saves you time as you don’t need to reload as often and you can get on with the job. This tool is loaded with features such as non- marking tip; dial adjustable depth control, comfort rubber grip handle, easy to open nose to release jams quickly and easily and a trigger lock lever for safety.
- Magnesium Gun Body, Weight Only 2.5kgs
- Rapid Fire, Between 4-7 Times And Up To 10 Times Per Second
- Trigger Lock For Safe Operation
- Professional Drive Blade Design For Prolonged Life Of The Tool
- Depth Adjustable For Countersink And Flush Nail Drive
- Easy To Open Nose To Release Jams Quickly
- Ergonomic Handle With Soft Grip
- 360° Air Exhaust Port To Direct Air Away From The Operator
- Non Marking Tip Protects Working Surface From Damage.