A must have for tradesmen, builders or handymen, the Ampro Air Body Saw offers superior levels of safety around gas and other flammable materials such as fuel tanks on vehicles. So versatile, you can trim, shape a variety of materials ranging from sheet metal, plastic, aluminium, fibreglass, plaster, wood and more.
The Ampro Air Body Saw allows you to get right into the finer details with half the fuss and in half the time for even the most intricate and demanding tasks. It makes light work of cutting curved surfaces and tight circles. A specially designed piston air-motor means it requires low air volume to maintain impressive cutting speeds.
With its precision grip and ergonomic design, the Ampro Air Body Saw reciprocating saw offers consistent and accurate cuts up to 9,000 strokes per minute and unparalleled manoeuvrability. Cuts all Types of Aluminium, Plastics, Fibreglass & Sheet Metal up to 16 Gauge
Buy this Air Body Saw because of its;
- Lightweight & Versatile Design
- Easily cuts curved surfaces and tight circles.
- The saw’s adjustable blade guide increases blade life.
- Features automatic lubrication.
- Easy-to-use STOP/Isolator button on the handle for safety when changing blades.
- This tool is designed to cut up to 1/16″ steel or 1/2″ Plywood.
- The light-weight, slim designed tool cuts curved surface and tight circles with ease.
- Tool comes with a safety trigger to prevent accidental starts.
- Spring blade guard also acts as a tool slide.
- Cuts all types of aluminum, plastic, fiberglass and metal.
This product comes with a full 12 month manufacturer’s warranty for peace of mind while using the Ampro Air Body Saw.
We are the cheapest Power Store in Australia!