At only 13kg, the Thrasher is akin to a bulked-up whipper snipper. But its lightweight design belies a powerful capability. This machine features a superior 65cc motor running at a blistering 9,000RPM. It will till a 300mm swath in the most compacted soil, and with the depth being adjustable up to 150mm, you can get just the right seedbed for any favourite crop.
Your Thrasher’s ergonomic grips make it a breeze to operate, and a hand throttle and quick-release levers ensure that you’re always in full control whilst in the field. And once you’re done, its fold-up design will fit in nicely with the other tools even in a very small shed. So, turn backbreaking work into a ground-breaking stroll and order your GPT Thrasher Tiller today!!
GPT’s patented digging/cultivating tines give outstanding performance in a variety of conditions. And with the fastest tine speed of any mini-tiller, the TMC520 can easily break new ground or prep your garden in no time at all.
Easy starting, 2-stroke commercial grade engine
- The Heavy Duty safeguard engine is legendary for quick, easy starts.
- This reliable mini 2-stroke engine runs on straight, unleaded gas.
12″ tilling width – perfect for tight spots
- Use the regular tine configuration and the TMC520 will till 12 inches wide.
- In tight spots, remove the outer tines to till only 9 inches wide.
- Till within 1 inch of plants without damage.
Easy to carry, easy to manoeuvre
- The TMC520 is a compact 15kg.
- It’s easy to transport and manuever.
Convenient engine guard
- Protects the top, front, and back of the engine.
- This configuration also makes it easy to lift the TMC520, tie it down for transport, or set it on its nose for service.
Transport wheels are standard
- The unique two position transport wheels adjust to move over smooth or rough terrain.
- When you’re ready to start tilling, the wheels are easy to remove.
Easy access controls
- Ergonomically designed for user comfort. Controls are simple to operate and designed to reduce vibration and fatigue.
- Includes adjustable depth bar
- The depth bar makes it easy to control the depth and speed of the tiller. This helps to improve the performance by working the soil more thoroughly.
- Folding handle makes storage easy
Fully assembled in carton
- Pull it out of the box, straighten the handlebars, add gas and oil, and you’re ready to go.